Dawn of Warhammer 40,000: Firestorm Over Kaurava

The definitive Table Top conversion mod for Dawn of War.
It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:14 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: RC 4530 general bug list
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:53 pm 
High Marshall

If you find a bug in RC4530 and it's not specifically related to a particular race then post it here.

Please supply screenshots, replays or any other material that helps to identify and find the bug.

When reporting the bug, be as specific as you can giving all the info you can gather, it will be easier for us to find it and fix it.

Post subject: Re: RC 4530 general bug list
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:01 am 
Infernal Tester

For the life of me in both 3.5 and 3.6 I cannot have a battle as the Space Marines against AI controlled Chaos in at least 8 player games (4 vs 4), the game crashes while loading. I can play as Imperial Guard against Chaos, but the moment I set my race to Space Marines...poof.

I've tried turning off all the win conditions I have usually on;
Bobbytraps, Fortress, Game Timer, Heroes, Massive Battles
The problem still occurs.

The map I tried playing on was Lost Hope, one of the ones that came with the game. I also tried the 8 player Railroad map from RC1218, the more defense friendly one (6 SPs on each side of the bridge and 12 at the top of each hill) and again a crash.

Now if you need me to dig up any reports or such just let me know and I'll dig 'em out if they're there, hell I'll do whatever I need to...fighting Orks and Necrons all the time gets boring sometimes, I want to beat some traitors down. :|

EDIT: I've also gotten crashes any time I set AI controlled Black Templar, only in 3.6 though.

AIRBORNE!
Who do the Xenos fear the most?
AIRBORNE!

-Rally cry for the Airborne Stormtroopers of the 7th Imperial Cavalry

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:45 pm 
Infernal Tester

You've done Sergeant's upgrades wrong. They (in all races AFAIK) can exchange BOTH pistol and CC weapon, not one of them.

When I played Chaos vs. Imperial Guard w/ Control Area all 3 AIs didn't do anything except standing at their spot.
All 3 Chaos HQ's tooltip say that they need "Chaos Renegades".

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:19 pm 
Infernal Tester

Not to be a nag or anything but I'm wondering if I'm the only one who's had that crash issue with Space Marines/CSM and if there's a way to correct it?

AIRBORNE!
AIRBORNE!

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:39 pm 
High Marshall

Helbrecht wrote:
You've done Sergeant's upgrades wrong. They (in all races AFAIK) can exchange BOTH pistol and CC weapon, not one of them.

What makes you think is done wrong? being able to exchange both is intentional.

Helbrecht wrote:
All 3 Chaos HQ's tooltip say that they need "Chaos Renegades".
Hmmm i see, you're supposed to pick a Mark or "Chaos Renegades" at the HQ....if you get to T2 without choosing any then the only choice left is "Chaos Renegades"....but you have to click it.

XD i think you have issues paying attention to that part of the screen.....the Space Marines techmarine happens to be in the same position.

deleted duplicate post ~ horus

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:38 am 
Civilian

I don't know why but my controls are beyond useble for some reason. First when i select a squad and then select a individual squad there selected together. When i click the selected unit's when i have 2 selected the opposite one is selected :C.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:29 am 
Infernal Tester

Your Shift key is stuck (or held :P), I'd suggest check your keyboard or software, but if you haven't that problem in Windows itself, then, well... dunno. If you have clean install, that shouldn't be caused by the game.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:08 pm 
Civilian

Within the Army Painter I have noticed that changing the colour scheme from the dropdown menu not only changes the scheme it also randomizes the unit being displayed at the time.

This was particularly the case with the Black Templars as from the original selection of a Initiate if you change the colour scheme from Armageddon Crusade to Geonide Crusade you go from a standard initiate to a BT with a jump pack.... Is this right?

It seems to cycle through different troops almost every time you change it at random.

Also under the normal Space Marines some of the unit preview names were just wrong, there were 4 different First Company Veteran options in the list with the same name, but when you get the actual preview they have different variants on the name.

And the Assualt Teminator with Lightning Claws comes up as a normal Thunder Hammer and Storm Shield Terminator.

I know they arn't game breaking bugs, but if you want a fully polished final release then they might be thinks to look at once the major issues are dealt with.

Hope that helps for now ;)

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:27 pm 
Sacrifice

I'm guessing this is an installation mess-up on my part. But I'll leave it here anyway.

Many of the unit descriptions, Armour numbers and some of the win conditions have been replaced with $ 15000098 etc. etc.

As well as a weird bug where it says I can build a gryphonne pattern Leman Russ from the Eldar HQ but with the medic cross and eldar HQ as the upgrade picture.

The demographics are depressing, so get to baby-making.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:48 pm 
Infernal Tester

Quote:
This was particularly the case with the Black Templars as from the original selection of a Initiate if you change the colour scheme from Armageddon Crusade to Geonide Crusade you go from a standard initiate to a BT with a jump pack.... Is this right?

It was even used by Horus in his YouTube previews. It's very convenient.

Quote:
Also under the normal Space Marines some of the unit preview names were just wrong, there were 4 different First Company Veteran options in the list with the same name, but when you get the actual preview they have different variants on the name.

They ain't same, look closely. First Company Veteran, ~ CC, ~ Assault. The only wrong thing is second First Company Veteran CC, it must be Sergeant.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:52 pm 
Civilian

Bravo, guys. I love the mod. Actually, it's the best mod I've ever played for a PC game.

So, congradulations and keep up the good work.

I'm just getting into it now (a little late to the party, I know), but if I spot anything I'll post it in this thread.

Is there any specific senerio you need playtesting? I'd be happy to put in some hours with it.

Once again, thanks for all the hard work.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:06 pm 
Civilian

Helbrecht wrote:
It was even used by Horus in his YouTube previews. It's very convenient.

What is the point in it randomizing the unit choice? If you want to compare colour schemes in the army painter it would be worthwhile to be able to see the different schemes on the same model, not a different one.

Helbrecht wrote:
They ain't same, look closely. First Company Veteran, ~ CC, ~ Assault. The only wrong thing is second First Company Veteran CC, it must be Sergeant.

I believe this screenshot shows clearly that the name "First Company Veteran" is listed 4 times in the list as I said.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd60 ... terBug.jpg

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:11 pm 
High Marshall

that's because of your resolution, in higher res the rest of text is shown.....but names will be changed to "Sternguard Veteran Marine" and etc

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 1:12 pm 
Civilian

Astartes Marine wrote:
For the life of me in both 3.5 and 3.6 I cannot have a battle as the Space Marines against AI controlled Chaos in at least 8 player games (4 vs 4), the game crashes while loading. I can play as Imperial Guard against Chaos, but the moment I set my race to Space Marines...poof.

I've tried turning off all the win conditions I have usually on;
Bobbytraps, Fortress, Game Timer, Heroes, Massive Battles
The problem still occurs.

The map I tried playing on was Lost Hope, one of the ones that came with the game. I also tried the 8 player Railroad map from RC1218, the more defense friendly one (6 SPs on each side of the bridge and 12 at the top of each hill) and again a crash.

Now if you need me to dig up any reports or such just let me know and I'll dig 'em out if they're there, hell I'll do whatever I need to...fighting Orks and Necrons all the time gets boring sometimes, I want to beat some traitors down. :|

EDIT: I've also gotten crashes any time I set AI controlled Black Templar, only in 3.6 though.

Had a similar result, was about to play a FFA as Space Marines vs 6 AIs (every other race except BT), including one chaos AI, and the game crashed on me while loading the map. This never happens when I remove chaos from the list (haven't tried vs BT).

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:36 pm 
Civilian

Just wanted to mention I have not had any issues playing against CSM in 3.5 or 3.6.

The scenarios I've played follows:

Map = FoK Marinus
Setting: Hard
Win Condition: Annihilate

Imperial Guard(me)+Imperial Guard vs 2 Necrons vs CSM+Orks vs CSM+Orks
Imperial Guard(me)+Imperial Guard vs 1 Necrons+Space Marines vs CSM+Orks vs CSM+Orks
Imperial Guard(me)+Imperial Guard vs 2 Necrons vs 2 Orks + 2 CSM
Imperial Guard(me)+Imperial Guard vs 1 Necrons+Space Marines vs 2 Orks vs 2 CSM
Imperial Guard(me)+Imperial Guard vs 2 Space Marines vs 2 Necons + 2 Orks
Space Marines(me)+Imperial Guard vs 2 Necrons + 2 Orks + 2 CSM

No crashes in those instances.

The reason I play Imperial Guard a lot is because I like them (Basilisk range - gotta love it! And tanks... who doesn't like tanks?). However, the reason my AI ally is Imperial Guard is because the game will crash if I choose the following: Space Marines or BT.

I haven't tested on Marinus with other "order" factions but will do so since I am curious if they will work.

BTW, I normally don't get crashes on 6-player maps, regardless of my ally(ies) or opponents - only 8-player maps. I've been playing Marinus b/c I've had the most success on it not crashing.

My guess is maybe the crashes are due to the randomization in the AI selection as someone mentioned before. I've had many, many scenarios where Necrons and Orks are always forces to contend with while CSM turtle and won't even bother to build anything but troops - no vehicles or "demons" or even the buildings to produce them

The last game I mentioned, I rolled in with three LRs filled with a squad of 1) Assault Terminators 2) Sternguard(sp) Veterans and 3) Tactical Marine Squad and I really didn't even need to unload them since both CSM forces only had troops that were only "tink, tink, tink" with their small-arms fire. Well, OK, I did have to unload them when the raptors came in, but the point is there were no vehicles or demons.

I think it would be accurate to say that in the games listed above, I've only seen a Defiler, Chaos Predator, or Chaos Landraider, or Obliterator squad once.

Anyway, sorry for being so long-winded - Hope the information is off some benefit.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:25 pm 
Infernal Tester

I'm not sure if this is a bug or if you guys have any control over it but on the map "Good Old Battlefield" there's this strange purple lighting. i can't come up with a reason for it being there since it doesn't fit at all with the surrounding.
it effect every unit and building, its not that big of a deal but it just looks weird..
here are a bunch of sreenshots:
http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/97661618-4.jpg
http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/97658681-4.jpg
http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/97658659-4.jpg
http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/97658592-4.jpg
http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/97658611-4.jpg
http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/97658565-4.jpg

those Tau are suppose to be a Teal-ish aqua and the Marines Black

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:29 pm 
Infernal Tester

kind of thought that was the way the map is?

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:13 pm 
Infernal Tester

Yeah I always thought it was an inferred effect in the sky like the glow of a warpstorm or a star or even a simple atmospheric effect like aurorae.

AIRBORNE!
AIRBORNE!

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:09 pm 
Infernal Tester

its just the way that map is,

I bought this issue up before whilst playing an online game (thought i had online connection problem) but nope just map :)

dunno how to fix it but its no 3.6 related bug

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:33 pm 
Infernal Tester

Blasphear wrote:
yes i have. but why? the sky isn't purple there isn't anything around that could project a purple light.. so there wouldn't be any point of it being there. but that's ok just nvm i brought it up.

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:35 am 
Civilian

Chompster wrote:
Blasphear wrote:
yes i have. but why? the sky isn't purple there isn't anything around that could project a purple light.. so there wouldn't be any point of it being there. but that's ok just nvm i brought it up.

I played this map not so long ago and there was no purple but now it seems there is.I assume this happend after I installed 3.6

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:12 pm 
Civilian

hey :D liking the new realease thankfully i come on here a lot lol.Have had 1 problem though.I can't seem to get into the A.i control panel because usually i liked tweaking with it but i can't even find it in the mod folder.Any ideas?
I think i saw this somewhere else but i couldn't find it on the forum again lol

Thanks Cheery :)

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:16 pm 
Civilian

Hm... I'm totally missing something here, but it's not showing up in my mod manager. Everything extracted correctly(As far as I can tell) and it's the only mod I'm running, so...

What am I doing wrong? DO I need to patch my DC?

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:59 pm 
Infernal Tester

What do you mean do you need to patch your Dark Crusade? If you aren't running version 1.2 of Dark Crusade of course you need to patch it.

--Ciaphas Cain

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:02 am 
High Marshall

Ddep wrote:
Hm... I'm totally missing something here, but it's not showing up in my mod manager. Everything extracted correctly(As far as I can tell) and it's the only mod I'm running, so...

What am I doing wrong? DO I need to patch my Dark Crusade?

Dark Crusade modmanager only works with 1.2 Patch

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:04 pm 
Infernal Tester

On the map [FoK] Castle Ruosteinen (3vs5) there are these Chaos marker/symbol plates around Relics that are placed way wrong(or it looks like they are)
http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/98104591-4.jpg

you can see another one under the vehicle Cap icon. its like that with every Relic that has one on that map.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 2:54 am 
Infernal Tester

Chompster wrote:
On the map [FoK] Castle Ruosteinen (3vs5) there are these Chaos marker/symbol plates around Relics that are placed way wrong(or it looks like they are)

you can see another one under the vehicle Cap icon. its like that with every Relic that has one on that map.

There also used to be two Titan cannons for the defenders to use...I no longer see them. Were they removed?

AIRBORNE!
AIRBORNE!

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:57 am 
Infernal Tester

Chompster wrote:

Nah its normal, you see all terrain pieces walls, bushes, chaos markers, all are just empty and are for show, they themselves don't have any ability to stop someone from moving through them i.e they're not solid, so I assume its intentional.

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:49 pm 
Infernal Tester

Warforger wrote:
Chompster wrote:

Nah its normal, you see all terrain pieces walls, bushes, chaos markers, all are just empty and are for show, they themselves don't have any ability to stop someone from moving through them i.e they're not solid, so I assume its intentional.

i understand that their just for show but shouldn't they be laying flat on the ground? it looks weird. because the relic clips with it when u capture it and that doesn't look "normal"
Astartes Marine wrote:
Chompster wrote:

There also used to be two Titan cannons for the defenders to use...I no longer see them. Were they removed?
i still had them and they were working fine when i took the screenshot so it must be something on your side then.

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:52 pm 
Infernal Tester

Chompster wrote:
i still had them and they were working fine when i took the screenshot so it must be something on your side then.

Obviously I had an older version of the map, issue corrected.

AIRBORNE!
AIRBORNE!

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:33 pm 
Infernal Tester

Chompster wrote:
Warforger wrote:
Chompster wrote:

you can see another one under the vehicle Cap icon. it's like that with every Relic that has one on that map.

Nah it's normal, you see all terrain pieces walls, bushes, chaos markers, all are just empty and are for show, they themselves don't have any ability to stop someone from moving through them i.e they're not solid, so I assume it's intentional.

i understand that their just for show but shouldn't they be laying flat on the ground? it looks weird. because the relic clips with it when u capture it and that doesn't look "normal"

Oh, no there is no star that's flat on the ground, nor can you change what side its on i.e. flip it.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 4:48 am 
Civilian

Sense this lil issue involves a lot of units i wont bother naming each and every single one...lol well its more of an annoyance then bug but could you change the hot key for auspex from A to something else cus it drives me nuts when im trying to use the attack move command via keyboard by pressing A and instead it triggers the auspex skill...lol thanks aside from that damn nice mod you boys have got here

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:28 am 
Civilian

Arkenvald wrote:
I'm guessing this is an installation mess-up on my part. But I'll leave it here anyway.

Many of the unit descriptions, Armour numbers and some of the win conditions have been replaced with $ 15000098 etc. etc.

As well as a weird bug where it says I can build a gryphonne pattern Leman Russ from the Eldar HQ but with the medic cross and eldar HQ as the upgrade picture.

I have the exact same thing, win conditions and some units apppear as $ 15005023 no range, black templars appear as $ 15002000 no range instead of "black templars"

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:32 pm 
Civilian

Nitpick!
Many instances of 'Vehicle' in armour piercing descriptions misspelled as 'Vehilce'.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:15 am 
High Marshall

Karad wrote:
Arkenvald wrote:

I have the exact same thing, win conditions and some units apppear as $ 15005023 no range, black templars appear as $ 15002000 no range instead of "black templars"

Are you guys sure that you installed the mod correctly? ie extracting the .rar file content in the DC main folder and then just activating the mod through modmanager.

Also sure that there isn't extra stuff aside the game original content in the DXP2 and W40k folders.

the 15000000 ranges are in a file named Dow40k_XP.ucs

If you check the warning.ini file that's on the DC main folder, it will tell you why the Dow40k_XP.ucs isn't loading or with which other .ucs file is conflicting

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:57 am 
Sacrifice

So should I just do a fresh install or should I delete the dow40k_XP.ucs?

The demographics are depressing, so get to baby-making.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:59 am 
High Marshall

what about posting your warning log?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:29 pm 
Civilian

Melooo wrote:
Karad wrote:
Arkenvald wrote:

Are you guys sure that you installed the mod correctly? ie extracting the .rar file content in the Dark Crusade main folder and then just activating the mod through modmanager.

Also sure that there isn't extra stuff aside the game original content in the DXP2 and W40k folders.

the 15000000 ranges are in a file named Dow40k_XP.ucs

If you check the warning.ini file that's on the Dark Crusade main folder, it will tell you why the Dow40k_XP.ucs isn't loading or with which other .ucs file is conflicting

well i found this in my warnings.log

Quote:
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Failed to load file DoW40k_FoK\Locale\english\DoW40k_XP.ucs due to overlapping range with DoW40k_FoK\Locale\english\DoW40k_FoK.ucs
18:37:38.17 MOD -- Initializing Mod dow40k_fok, 0.3.6
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Failed to load file DoW40k_FoK\Locale\english\DoW40k_XP.ucs due to overlapping range with DoW40k_FoK\Locale\english\DoW40k_FoK.ucs
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Failed to load file DXP2\Locale\english\DXP2.ucs due to overlapping range with DoW40k_FoK\Locale\english\DXP2.ucs
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Failed to load file W40k\Locale\english\W40k.ucs due to overlapping range with DoW40k_FoK\Locale\english\W40k.ucs
18:37:38.17 MOD -- Warning: Failed to load archive 'W40k\W40kDataGOTY.sga'
18:37:38.17 MOD -- Warning: Failed to open folder 'DXP2\Locale\english\Data'.
18:37:38.17 MOD -- Warning: Failed to open folder 'DXP2\Data_Shared_Textures\Full'.
18:37:38.17 MOD -- Warning: Failed to open folder 'DXP2\Data_Sound\Full'.
18:37:38.17 MOD -- Warning: Failed to open folder 'DXP2\Data_Music'.
18:37:38.17 MOD -- Warning: Failed to open folder 'DXP2\Data_Whm\High'.
18:37:38.17 MOD -- Warning: Failed to open folder 'W40k\Locale\english\Data'.
18:37:38.17 MOD -- Warning: Failed to open folder 'W40k\Data_Shared_Textures\Full'.
18:37:38.17 MOD -- Warning: Failed to open folder 'W40k\Data_Sound\Full'.
18:37:38.17 MOD -- Warning: Failed to open folder 'W40k\Data_Whm\High'.
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022259' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022258' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022257' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022255' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022256' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022262' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022261' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022260' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022269' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022269' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022268' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022267' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022266' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022265' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022264' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022263' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022263' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022284' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022254' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022272' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022271' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022273' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022270' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022274' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022276' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022275' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022278' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022279' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022280' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022283' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022281' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022282' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '16010000' does not exist!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '16010001' does not exist!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '16010002' does not exist!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15401670' does not exist!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15401671' does not exist!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15401672' does not exist!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15401675' does not exist!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15401676' does not exist!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15401677' does not exist!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15401659' does not exist!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15401660' does not exist!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15401661' does not exist!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15401662' does not exist!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '55000187' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '55000190' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '55000188' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '55000189' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '55000194' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '55000197' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '55000195' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '55000196' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '55000201' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '55000204' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '55000202' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '55000203' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '55999990' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15905131' does not exist!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15905131' does not exist!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15905132' does not exist!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '16041134' does not exist!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '16041135' does not exist!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '16041136' does not exist!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022409' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022409' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022455' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022346' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022518' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022346' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022518' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022388' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022254' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022278' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022342' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022418' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022470' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022342' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022470' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022309' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022309' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022414' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022469' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022256' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022466' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '50000011' does not exist!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15401815' does not exist!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15401816' does not exist!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15401817' does not exist!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15401818' does not exist!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15401791' does not exist!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '16020208' does not exist!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15020005' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15020005' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '16020208' does not exist!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022190' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022191' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022192' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022193' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022194' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022195' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022190' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022191' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022203' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022193' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022194' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022200' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022201' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022202' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022200' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022201' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022202' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022210' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022211' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022212' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022213' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022214' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022215' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022210' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022211' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022212' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022213' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022214' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022215' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '55000139' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '55000140' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '55000141' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '55000150' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '55000151' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '55000153' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022192' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022195' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '55000231' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '55000231' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15022199' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15020000' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15003086' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15003087' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15003088' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 SIM -- Attempted to load duplicate blueprint, EBPs\Races\npc\Troops\GUARD_COLONEL.RGD (661)
18:37:38.17 SIM -- Attempted to load duplicate blueprint, EBPs\Races\npc\Troops\GUARD_INQUISITOR.RGD (661)
18:37:38.17 SIM -- Attempted to load duplicate blueprint, EBPs\Races\Space_Marines\Troops\grey_knights.rgd (796)
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15401087' does not exist!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15005000' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15005001' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '18100090' does not exist!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '18100060' does not exist!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15005045' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15005046' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15005084' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15005085' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15005045' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15005046' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '18100090' does not exist!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15005002' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15005003' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15005004' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15005005' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15005021' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15005022' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15005023' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15005024' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15005086' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15005087' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '18100050' does not exist!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15005070' does not fit in a valid key range!
18:37:38.17 LOCALIZER -- Requested string ID '15005071' does not fit in a valid key range!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:29 pm 
High Marshall

Code:

well this might be the problem you are having, i must ask why you have an Dow40k_xp.ucs AND a Dow40k_fok.ucs? there should be only one....and is the Dow40k_xp.ucs IIRC.

Does both come with the RC4530 DL?

Which language version is your DC?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:22 pm 
Civilian

Melooo wrote:
Code:

well this might be the problem you are having, i must ask why you have an Dow40k_xp.ucs AND a Dow40k_fok.ucs? there should be only one....and is the Dow40k_xp.ucs IIRC.

Does both come with the RC4530 DL?

Which language version is your Dark Crusade?

English... well i guess i messed things up in the instalation with some files of the previous release?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:32 pm 
High Marshall

I've said it countless times and its even written in the DL link post.

RC4530 is a STAND ALONE, it doesn't require nothing but absolutely nothing from previous mod versions.....i was pretty sure that the Mod folder and module name change would prevent these kind of stuff as it allows to have FoK 3.5 and RC4530 as two separate mods at the same time....but i guess i was wrong.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:38 pm 
Civilian

Melooo wrote:
I've said it countless times and it's even written in the DL link post.

RC4530 is a STAND ALONE, it doesn't require nothing but absolutely nothing from previous mod versions.....i was pretty sure that the Mod folder and module name change would prevent these kind of stuff as it allows to have FoK 3.5 and RC4530 as two separate mods at the same time....but i guess i was wrong.

I did uninstall the previous version i had but seems like i messed it up somewhere :X anyway removing that file worked thanks a lot!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:03 pm 
Infernal Tester

Hi guys!
I drop in for a moment.

Pretty cool the new version!
Quote:
i was pretty sure that the Mod folder and module name change would prevent these kind of stuff as it allows to have FoK 3.5 and RC4530 as two separate mods at the same time....but i guess i was wrong.

No you right! Since Fok 3.0, I often have various Fok versions (for a reson) in the main folder. They all appear in the game manager, and never ever was any problem with them (not to mention when I have Daemonhunters, Sororitas, Steel Legion mods working together with a combiner mod, and there are two versions of Fok - the last one, and the latest - at the same time).
I always carefully install/copy/whatever things.
This one also seems to be pretty stable.

...or maybe my computer's machine spirit purely blessed.

All in one - Cool! Good work! :P

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:29 pm 
Civilian

Hello Guys,

First of all, thank You very much for all the effort and hard work you've put into this mod, it is really amazing (and rare) to see such quality.

I take off my hat before you gentlemen and bow low.

Now, for the weirdest bug:

- I have the steam version of DC (I don't know whether it matters)
- I've installed the latest version of the mod (3.6)
- Everything went fine, no problems ANYWHERE, the AI was kickass. It used everything at its disposal, I really had a hard time keeping up with it at "hard"...

Now for the problem:

- Today, after numerous little skirmishes, I found the post on the forum on how to pimp up DoW's graphics, and I did so, thus
- COMPLETELY killing the AI, making it braindead (keep spawning workers, always running away, etc...)
- After reinstalling the mod the same situation stands

Any ideas?

p.s: sorry if this problem was mentioned, I couldn't find it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:10 am 
Infernal Tester

I've noticed some issues with the unit ai. Sometimes they just won't shoot at something, even though it's right in front of them and clearly within range. Sometimes giving them an attack order makes them start shooting, but sometimes they'll just walk straight towards it and not fire. I think this might happen more often when the unit is in cover, but I'm not sure.

There's similar problems with move orders too. Once my camera was zoomed all the way out and I had a banshee squad on the far left of the screen. I ordered them to move to the far right and they didn't do anything. I think to get them to move I had to scroll to the left, give them a move order about halfway between where they were and where I wanted them, and then give them a second move order once they got there.

Once I had an ork squad and when I gave them a move order that was about 1/4 of the map away, they all moved except 1 of them who just stayed put. I noticed when the rest of the squad got to their destination. I gave them another move order and the last lazy ork finally got moving :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:40 am 
Infernal Tester

my games ALWAYS crashes when i try to play the map "Tell our mother we did out best.." no matter what i do. it even did so in 3.5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:00 am 
Sacrifice

Location: you know I'm precisely between a screen...and a chair
@sgnl : That problen of lasy unit who don't shot or even attack appears usualy when both attacking and attacked units are in difficult terrain (water is the most frequent) or when the attacked unit is in water, the attacking one rushes to the pool and then... do nothing...

That problem was however already present in 3.5 dunno what it is... :?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:18 pm 
Infernal Tester

That's bugged AI against some factions (e.g. Chaos).

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:42 pm 
Civilian

Chompster wrote:
my games ALWAYS crashes when i try to play the map "Tell our mother we did out best.." no matter what i do. it even did so in 3.5

Map probably has stuff that isn't compatible with FoK (never played it myself). You probably are gonna have to go into Mission Editor and edit the map yourself. Find any world objects and turn the owner from Player 1, 2, etc. to WORLD owned. Make sure you delete Thunderhawks and any idle tanks that are just for show (not destroyed ones). This stuff usually makes the map work with FoK, done it plenty of times, like on Ghost City, Gates of Ultramar, Ashes, etc.

As for the pre-release of the mod I haven't have any of these other problems that were posted. The only problem I've had is when ai is either Chaos or BT (ie I play againt ai Chaos or BT with any other race). After I get past T2 the game will crash. I play on Annihilate, Fortress, Fall Back Rule, and Massive Battles. Same thing happens when I'm playing on 3 vs 3 or 4 vs 4 against any ai when the battle gets past T3 and the 2 massive armies are dukin it out. Once the armies (on all ai teams and me) get around 2-3 tanks, 3-4 infantry, and 1-2 fast attack units the game will crash. Probably just dumb ai problems as with the 3.5 version.

Besides this I've only noticed minor problems that have already been posted on the race specific sections.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:01 am 
Infernal Tester

That map crashes because it has World-owned objects. Player-owned and neutral objects are fine, its just World-owned objects that cause a crash.

--Ciaphas Cain