Dawn of Warhammer 40,000: Firestorm Over Kaurava

The definitive Table Top conversion mod for Dawn of War.
It is currently Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:11 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: ry tough division loaded with
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:57 pm 
Chaos Marine

Sydney FC keep on keeping on but Melbourne Victory are hopeful of taking up the title fight after the A-Leagues big blues scored knockout round six wins.Victory earned a 3-0 win over Western Sydney on Saturday night before Sydney went one better by beating Perth 4-1 on Sunday afternoon for their sixth-straight win of the campaign.Both sides benefited from defensive howlers but their attacking strength couldn't be denied.Milos Ninkovic again starred for FC, picking up his third man-of-the-match award with a two-goal effort as Alex Brosque and Bobo completed the scoring.The Serbian said it might have been his best performance in a sky blue shirt, but better was still to come.The last six games weve played good but I think we can play much better with the ball. We just need to control more ball, he told Fox Sports.This season is going to be much better than last year.Sydney are now six points clear at the top of second-placed Melbourne City, with Brisbane third and Victory moving up to fourth.Victory midfielder Oliver Bozanic, who netted the opening goal of the game, said their result was significant.Were taking it game by game. But we want to be up there. And the only way you can do that is by winning, he told AAP.Were pushing ourselves.Its still very early in the season but tonight was very important.In his second season as a Victory marquee, Bozanic continues to polarise opinion, with many believing the 2014 World Cup Socceroo isn't putting in consistent performances worthy of his boosted wage.But the 27-year-old played a strong hand on Saturday night, and on the basis of his goal celebration, you can't accuse him of not caring.Bozanic repeatedly thumped the Victory badge on his shirt, showing his passion for the cause.The key to Victorys improvement could be strength in attacking depth.Marco Rojas was unavailable but Mitch Austin and Fahid Ben Khalfallah - who was unplayable at times - filled in with aplomb.Second-half substitutes Jai Ingham and Max Beister also both found the net.It means Victory have plenty of routes to goal, but talented players will be missing out.Ben Khalfallah showed his endearing honesty when asked about his lack of game time after the match.To be honest Im not very happy because I want to play. Everyone wants to play and especially me, he told Fox Sports.(Coach Kevin Muscat) is the boss. He makes his calls and I respect that.Cross-town rivals Melbourne City returned to winning ways on Thursday night with a 2-1 win over Newcastle Jets that lifts them to second on the table behind Sydney FC.Captain fantastic Bruno Fornaroli netted twice to become the fastest man to 30 A-League goals while Andrew Nabbout grabbed a first-half consolation for the Jets.Brisbane were the dominant side in Adelaide on Friday night but had to settle for a 1-1 draw with Adelaide after goalkeeper Eugene Galekovics heroics.The veteran gloveman made six saves, while opposite number Michael Theo let in the Reds only shot on target for the match as Sergi Guardiola found a late equaliser.Brett Holman opened the scoring on the hour-mark with his first Australian club goal in more than 14 years.And in Central Coasts new home-away-from-home of Canberra on Saturday, Ernie Merrick became the first A-League manager to notch 100 wins with a 2-0 success.In-form Wellington Phoenix frontman Roy Krishna scored one and assisted Hamish Watson for the other in a wind-affected day in the capital. Wholesale Air Max 90 2018 . John Lucas, signed as a mentor for rookie Trey Burke, showed he can score if required, scoring 12 points of his 16 points in the second quarter as Utah built an 18-point lead. White Air Max 90 2018 .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. http://www.cheapairmax90discount.com/ . James, who turned 29 on Monday, injured his groin Friday during the Heats overtime loss at Sacramento. He sat out the following game, a 108-107 win Saturday in Portland, before coming back to help send the Nuggets to their seventh consecutive loss. Red Womens Air Max 90 .ca! Hi Kerry, Its another day and here we are looking at another dubious hit to the head. In this case Blue Jackets forward Brandon Dubinsky elbowed Saku Koivu in the head about a second after he dished off the puck to a teammate, knocking him unconscious. Cheap Air Max 90 Discount . Now that hes hitting streaking teammates with pin-point passes for easy layups, Love is asserting himself as one of the true superstars in the league. Junior lightweight prospect Mario Barrios is a 21-year-old kid with a seemingly bright future in boxing and is about to have his most important fight, which also happens to be his first main event and first scheduled 12-round bout.Devis Boschiero is a 34-year-old veteran who has fought for a world title and in a title eliminator -- losing both times. Hes also the former European champion looking to stay in contention.They are two fighters who seem to be going in different directions as they get to set to fight in a world title elimination bout on Saturday night (ESPN and ESPN Deportes, 9 ET) in the main event of a Premier Boxing Champions card at the Sun National Bank Center in Trenton, New Jersey.The winner of the fight will earn a No. 2 ranking in a sanctioning body and move a step closer to a mandatory title bout against 130-pound titleholder Jose Pedraza (22-0, 12 KOs).Unbeaten junior welterweight prospects Eddie Ramirez (13-0, 9 KOs), 23, of Chicago, and Jessie Roman (20-2, 9 KOs), 25, of Santa Ana, California, will meet in the scheduled 10-round co-feature.This is what Ive worked my whole life for, to be fighting in main events on national television, Barrios said. Im confident that Ill be able to go the full 12 rounds if need be. My goal is to get the knockout, though. I really want to make a statement in this fight.Im very happy to be fighting on ESPN during prime time on Saturday night. I have a lot of family, friends and fans back home wholl be tuning in. I just want to go out there and shine. I feel my style is explosive for television, and I hope everyone enjoys what I bring to the table. Everyone will see a determined fighter in myself, whos going to leavve everything in the ring.ddddddddddddPotential title fight aside, this fight is really about seeing whether San Antonios Barrios (15-0, 8 KOs) is more steak than sizzle as he meets Italys Boschiero (39-4-1, 21 KOs), who is two wins removed from a sixth-round knockout loss to Stephen Smith in a previous junior lightweight title eliminator this past September.Barrios said he knows very little about Boschiero, who will be making his United States debut. All of his fights have been in Italy except his four losses -- two European title bouts in France; the loss to Smith, which was in England; and a split-decision loss to then-junior lightweight world titleholder Takahiro Ao in Japan in 2011.All I know about Boschiero is that hes got a lot of fights and hes a top contender, Barrios said. I know hes hungry, so Im not taking him lightly. Ive seen some tape on him, and I know he likes to come forward. Everyone can expect to see a lot of hard punches being thrown by both of us. Im expecting a war.Barrios knows that a win, especially an impressive one on national television, will be a big boost for him in a hot weight class.Its a very tough division loaded with a lot of great fighters, Barrios said. I would say [titleholders Vasyl] Lomachenko, Pedraza and [Francisco] Vargas are the top dogs for now. [Orlando] Salido is also up there. Its one of the toughest divisions in boxing.Im hoping I can become a champion in this division. A victory against Boschiero puts me right there to challenge for the title. Im a hungry fighter, and everyone will see that. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '