Dawn of Warhammer 40,000: Firestorm Over Kaurava

The definitive Table Top conversion mod for Dawn of War.
It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:36 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: much of a problem for Nico.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:48 pm 
Cultist

BOWMANVILLE, Ontario -- John Hunter Nemechek knocked Cole Custer from the lead to earn the win Sunday in a controversial finish in the NASCAR Truck Series at Canadian Tire Motorsports Park.Custer twice held off Nemechek on a pair of late restarts, but Custer was bumped with two turns remaining before an aggressive door-to-door drag race through the grass to the checkered flag. It took NASCAR almost 10 minutes to declare Nemechek the winner.Custer was furious as he awaited the NASCAR ruling. Nemechek climbed from his truck in an attempt to collect the checkered flag, but Custer raced over to him and knocked Nemechek to the ground with a leaping tackle.I got taken out, Custer said. He hit me going into the second to race corner and he hit me again.Custer led 39 of the 66 laps but wound up second. A victory would have put Custer into the Truck Series version of the playoffs.Nemechek led 19 of the 66 laps for his third career victory in the Camping World Truck Series.I caught the double-zero there and we didn't wreck him for the win, Nemechek said. Rubbins racing, but if I wouldve been in the same spot, he wouldve done the same thing to me to get a win.Custer, who needed the win to make the truck series version of the playoffs, felt Nemechek was dirty.We had a really fast truck. We got taken out, Custer said. He hit me going into the second-to-last corner, and he hit me again. I don't know what else to do. But that's how it is, I guess.It was Nemecheks second series win of the season, while Custer is still seeking his first victory of the year. Custer is too far behind in points to make the playoffs without a victory. Only one race remains before the eight-driver Chase field is Sept. 16 at Chicagoland Speedway.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report. Nike Air Force 1 Mid 07 . -- Playing time has been limited for Maxim Tissot this season, so the Montreal Impact defender made the most of his first scoring opportunity on Saturday. Nike Huarache Pas Cher Noir . Malkin got tangled up with Detroits Luke Glendening early in the third period and his left skate took the brunt of collision with the boards behind Pittsburghs net. http://www.airforce1nikepascher.fr/nike-huarache/nike-huarache-homme.html . Ancelotti says Ronaldo has recovered from a hamstring injury but "but he doesn't feel comfortable yet so we wont risk him." Madrid is third in the Spanish league, six points behind leader Barcelona, going into Saturdays game against Valladolid. Nike Air Force 1 Noir Pas Cher . McCarthy, a player who played some games in the second tier for Wigan at the start of this season, would go on to shine inside Evertons midfield, outplaying the man he was brought in to replace, on one of the grandest stages in English football. On Saturday, it was fitting that Manchester Uniteds most recent dagger into the chest was delivered by Frenchman Yohan Cabaye, a wonderfully gifted central midfielder who put on an outstanding effort for Newcastle at Old Trafford. Air Max One Femme Pas Cher . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. SILVERSTONE, Great Britain -- Lewis Hamilton says Mercedes new rules of engagement will not stop him attacking Nico Rosberg as he did in Austria.Mercedes has not released details of its discussions with its drivers following last weekends collision at the Red Bull Ring, but team boss Toto Wolff has made clear that both drivers are on their last warning after the incident in Austria. But when Hamilton was asked if he would pull the same move should he find himself in a similar position this weekend, Hamilton quoted his hero Ayrton Senna.Absolutely, he said. Im always going to go for the gap. Like Ayrton would always say, If you don't go for the gap, you are no longer a racing driver. I will never stop being a racing driver.A water leak prevented Rosberg from taking part in second practice, but Hamilton doubts it will set his teammate back.ddddddddddddIt depends how good the driver is, he said when asked if losing FP2 was a big setback. Personally, I don't see it being much of a problem for Nico.Hamilton finished the second session 0.391s faster than Daniel Ricciardo in the Red Bull, but said there was still time to unlock from the car.By this point we very rarely have the balance exactly where we want to have it but it definitely feels good and definitely will go quicker, as others will get quicker as well. I definitely feel like we are in a strong position, Red Bull are very close. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '