Dawn of Warhammer 40,000: Firestorm Over Kaurava

The definitive Table Top conversion mod for Dawn of War.
It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:30 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: down, causing him to lose control
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:45 pm 
Cultist

SAINT PAUL, Minn. -- If there's kryptonite that affects Minnesota Wild star goaltender Devan Dubnyk, it might be in the form of the St. Louis Blues.On Sunday afternoon, Dubnyk and the Wild get their third crack at the Blues this season and are still looking for their first win. Dubnyk is the hottest goalie in the league of late, leading the NHL in all major statistical categories. But in 17 career starts against the Blues, he is 4-11-2 with a 3.58 goals-against average and .883 save percentage.The Blues come to Minnesota with a 3-1-1 record in December and in the midst of a four-game road trip. They are coming off a 4-1 victory in New Jersey on Friday night which saw defenseman Brad Hunt make his season debut for St. Louis.Hunt was leading the AHL offensively with 29 points in 23 games. Hes likely to stick with the Blues until they get healthier, with defensemen Carl Gunnarson missing the last game with a lower-body injury, and Robert Bortuzzo expected to miss the next six weeks with the same ailment.The knock on Hunt is his size, but at 5-9, 185 pounds, the Blues hierarchy said he compares favorably to one of the Minnesota blueliners he will face on Sunday.Hes taller than (Minnesotas Jared) Spurgeon, and everybody in our league would like Jared, Blue coach Ken Hitchcock said after the New Jersey game, praising his team for their physical play. We played the game that were capable of and we had everybody dug in, playing the same way and we scored goals. The harder we check as a team, the more we score.The Blues three-goal final margin versus the Devils would be a noteworthy cushion for the Wild, who have played six consecutive one-goal games.All the games are like this. How many times have we had more than a one-goal game? I don't remember, Wild coach Bruce Boudreau said after his team eked out a 3-2 shootout victory over Edmonton on Friday.While hed certainly like his team to find more breathing room, Boudreau likes the demeanor in stressful situations that his team is learning in his first season in Minnesota.But if anything, it teaches you how to be calm in a one-goal game, whether youre up a goal or down a goal, whether youre pushing or protecting, Boudreau said. So, I mean, I think its good experience and good help for everyone.While the Blues are dealing with a banged-up blue line, Minnesota looks to be getting healthier. Theyve played six games without Christian Folin, who is dealing with a lower-body injury. Folin, though, began skating in practice and participated in warm-ups prior to the Edmonton game. Its a good bet he will be back on the ice to face the Blues.It will also mark Mike Yeos return to Xcel Energy Center for the first time since the Wild fired him last February. Yeo was Minnesotas coach for four full seasons, and is now Hitchcocks top assistant in St. Louis. Air Max 90 Femme Blanche . The parade and rally were held to celebrate the Saskatchewan Roughriders 45-23 win over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Sunday in the CFLs championship game. Nike Air Max 90 Soldes . They reached the 100-point plateau for the fourth time in five games, bested the visiting Trail Blazers by 34 in the paint and scored 19 of the final 25 points in regulation. http://www.airmax2017pascher.fr/nike-shox-pas-cher/nike-shox-nz.html . Just not the game. Kyle Palmieri scored two straight goals in the third period to rally the Anaheim Ducks past the Philadelphia Flyers 3-2 on Tuesday night. Nike Cortez Noir . Three came down to the fourth quarter while quarterbacks continued to shine in all four games; so important to the overall quality of the game. Nike Air Max 2016 Homme . Los Angeles star goalie survived those perilous gymnastics with no problem, and he eventually backstopped the Kings to a skid-snapping win. Quick stopped 27 shots in his return from a 24-game injury absence, Jeff Carter scored the tiebreaking goal with 7:55 to play, and the Kings snapped their five-game losing streak with a 3-1 victory over the Vancouver Canucks on Saturday night. OKLAHOMA CITY -- Russell Westbrooks triple-double streak ended at seven games, but he finished the night with two things that meant more to him -- a win and his long-lost shooting stroke.Westbrook scored 23 of his 37 points in the second half to help the Oklahoma City Thunder defeat the Boston Celtics 99-96 on Sunday. He had 12 rebounds but only six assists, ending the NBAs longest triple-double run since Michael Jordan had seven straight in 1989.Westbrook hadnt been satisfied. He shot just under 38 percent during the streak, and said after Fridays loss to Houston that it bothered him. Against the Celtics, he made 14 of 26 shots and finally found his rhythm.Just taking shots I wanted to take, that was the most important part, he said. And playing from the block. that's the most important part. I talked to my dad this morning, and he got on me about not using that to my advantage, and I definitely tried to do more of that tonight.Westbrook wasnt worried about the streak ending.Honestly, Im just happy we won tonight, he said. that's the most important thing. As a player, I always try to look forward. Maybe at the end of the season, I can talk about it, but as of right now, my job is to move forward and get ready for Portland.Steven Adams scored 16 points on 7-for-8 shooting and Enes Kanter added 14 points for the Thunder, who have won seven of eight. Oklahoma City got away with making just 14 of 27 free throws.Al Horford scored 19 points, and Jae Crowder and Avery Bradley each added 18 for the Celtics.The Celtics controlled most of the first half and led 43-39 at halftime. It was Oklahoma Citys lowest-scoring first half of the season.The Celtics led by 13 in the third quarter, but the Thunder whittled their deficit to four by the end of the period.Westbrook made a driving layup with 30.6 seconds left to give the Thunder a 96-94 lead.dddddddddddd Westbrook then won a jump ball with Bradley to start a fast break, and Jerami Grant finished it with a dunk that put Oklahoma City up 98-94 with 14.4 seconds to play.Marcus Smart scored in close for Boston to make it 98-96. Westbrook made the first of two free throws with 5.1 seconds left to leave the door open, but Smarts 3-pointer for the tie bounced away as time expired.I think we just stopped moving the ball, Bradley said. We took some bad shots. We werent able to score the ball. If we continued to play the way we had, we could have made it easier on ourselves.---TIP-INSCeltics: G Isaiah Thomas missed his third straight game with a strained right groin. He averages 26 points per game. ... Smart, who played college ball at Oklahoma State, got his eighth start of the season. He finished with 11 points, nine assists and six rebounds. ... Crowder fouled out.Thunder: Westbrook was issued a technical foul in the second quarter. ... The Thunder missed their first 16 3-pointers and finished 3 for 21. ... Coach Billy Donovan was called for a technical foul midway through the third quarter.INJURY UPDATEThunder guard Victor Oladipo left the game for good after spraining his right wrist on a hard fall with 5.2 seconds left in the first quarter. He leaped to challenge a shot by Jonas Jerebko and fell onto Jerebkos shoulder and back on the way down, causing him to lose control of his landing.STAT LINESAdams has made 15 of 17 field goal attempts and 10 of 14 free throws over the past two games, with averages of 20 points and nine rebounds.UP NEXTThe Celtics visit San Antonio on Wednesday.The Thunder play at Portland on Tuesday.---Follow Cliff Brunt on Twitter: www.twitter.com/CliffBruntAP. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '