Dawn of Warhammer 40,000: Firestorm Over Kaurava

The definitive Table Top conversion mod for Dawn of War.
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:13 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: me interview with her on ESPN and was
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:52 am 
Sacrifice

CROMWELL, Conn. -- Although Bubba Watson will always have a soft spot in his heart for Augusta National, he enjoys playing TPC at River Highlands nearly as much. Watson shot a 3-under-par 67 Friday to take a two-stroke lead over Patrick Reed and Padraig Harrington after two rounds of the Travelers Championship. "I love this place. I always play well here," Watson said. The 2010 Travelers champion was at 10-under 130. Reed and Harrington were at 8-under after both shot 66s in the second round. Four players -- including 2007 champion Hunter Mahan -- were tied for fourth at 7-under. Charley Hoffman, who held the first-round lead after a 61 on Thursday, followed that with a 73 in a round that included three bogeys and a double-bogey. One week after winning the U.S. Open at Merion, Justin Rose was tied for 12th at 5-under. Graham DeLaet of Weyburn, Sask., followed his opening round 65 with a 70, and is also five shots back at 5-under 135. Calgarys Stephen Ames and Brad Fritsch of Ottawa are at 139. Mike Weir of Brights Grove, Ont., missed the cut, finishing his two rounds at 146. Watson, whose last victory came in the 2012 Masters, has played well in this event often. Hes finished in the top 15 four times in six previous starts, including that win in 2010 -- his first on the PGA Tour -- and a second-place finish last year. "The tee shots set up well for me. I like the way they look," Watson said. "there's about two tee shots on the whole course that are really tough for me. Other than that, the course sets up well for me." With two top-10 finishes and six top-25s this season, Watson is currently 57th in FedEx Cup points. He finished tied for 32nd in last weeks U.S. Open. "Its funny. Last year if I don't hit the hook shot and I don't win, I don't have a win all year, even though it was my best year on Tour," Watson said, referring to his sweeping left-to-right recovery shot from the trees in his playoff win at Augusta. "Im looking to be more consistent. I had a lot more top 25s over the last few years, a lot less cuts." Watson began his day with a bogey at No. 10 but made four birdies after that in the relatively benign morning conditions. Windy conditions kept many of those who began their rounds in the afternoon from matching the scores of their early rising counterparts. Still, Harrington managed a 66 despite teeing off at 12:40 p.m. "It did get windy out there," Harrington said. "It was a challenge but there were still opportunities to make birdies." Harrington hasn't won since the 2008 PGA Championship, his third career major. The 41-year-old Irishman has missed four cuts this season but is playing relatively well lately. He finished 10th at the St. Jude Classic two weeks ago and tied for 21st at the U.S. Open last week. Harrington shot consecutive rounds of 4-under-par but called his second effort "a fighting 66." "I didn't hit it perfect in any shape or form on the first two days," said Harrington, who was in contention to win here in 2010 and 2012. "So Im not exactly brimming with confidence." Rose admits to being a bit tired but still shot 68 Friday. "I havent hit the ball quite as solidly as I would have liked to," said Rose, who made bogey on River Highlands two easiest holes, Nos. 2 and 15. "I just think I need to maybe go and take care of my body a little bit, some stretching, some physio, maybe a workout, just work out a few kinks. I feel a little bit stiff and tight in the back and the hips." Nike Free 4.0 Flyknit Mens . -- Nathan Pancel scored twice as the Sudbury Wolves defeated the North Bay Battalion 4-2 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Nike Free 4.0 Womens Sale . Catch all the action on TSN2 at 11pm et/8pm pt. The nine-time Big 12 champion Jayhawks are positioning themselves for another title, as they have run out to a flawless 6-0 mark in conference play thus far. http://www.cheapfreerunshoesuk.com/nike-free-run-4-0.html . Both players have lower body injuries that will keep them out of the lineup until at least January 31, which is the first game they can be activated from IR. Nike Free Rn Distance 2 UK .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Nike Free Rn Flyknit 2017 . -- Devin Hester is done returning kicks in Chicago. TUCSON, Ariz. -- Brandon Dawkins ran toward the sideline, where his momentum carried him an additional five yards into Miss Arizona. The Arizona quarterback ended up going down from the collision, landing right on top of Tommy Lynn Calhoun.Turned out to be one of the best tackles of the night against a Wildcats ball carrier.Arizona turned the Territorial Cup into a walkover, running through, past and around Arizona State while racking up a school-record 511 yards rushing in a 56-35 victory over the rival Sun Devils Friday night.The holes were there all day long and we took advantage of it, Dawkins said.Arizona coach Rich Rodriguez promised a new wrinkle for the Wildcats biggest rival. No one expected what he came up with: Ditching the no-huddle.Working almost exclusively out of a huddle, Arizona (3-9, 1-8 Pac-12) reeled off one big play after another, starting with Dawkins 71-yard touchdown run on the games third play.The Wildcats kept running away from the Sun Devils, finishing with three players over 100 yards rushing for the first time since 1993.Dawkins was the catalyst, his run/pass ability keeping Arizona State off-balance while finishing with 183 yards rushing and two touchdowns, 77 yards and another score passing.Samajie Grant, a receiver pressed into running back duties due to injuries, had 176 yards and three touchdowns. Zach Green added 126 yards and two touchdowns for the Wildcats, who didn't throw a pass in the second half while ending an eight-game losing streak.It doesn't make up for a tough season, but its a great night, Rodriguez said.Arizona State (5-7, 2-7) came into the game with the nations worst pass defense for the second straight season, only to get burned by the run in the biggest game on its schedule.Thanks to missed tackles and assignments in the run game, the Sun Devils likely will not play in a bowl game for the first time in five seasons under coach Todd Graham.Manny Wilkins threw for 372 yards and three touchdowns for the Sun Devils.This was the worst performance weve had since weve been here, Graham said. That was embarrassing. We let our university down.dddddddddddd.The Sun Devils and Wildcats labored through the first 11 games of the season, fighting injuries and breakdowns to set up the first Territorial Cup with two losing since 2003.The 90th Duel in the Desert certainly got off to a wild start with a first quarter that included a long TD run, three turnovers -- one returned for a TD -- and a badly-missed field goal by the NCAAs career leader.Dawkins opened the second quarter on a 10-yard, tackling-breaking run, then found Nate Phillips , who was left uncovered on a screen and raced 64 yards for a touchdown. Greens 1-yard TD run put Arizona up 21.Arizona State made a game of it for a little while, pulling within 28-21 on Kalen Ballages 2-yard run in the third quarter.Then Arizona ran away with it.Going exclusively to the run, the Wildcats stretched the lead behind Grant and Green.Grant scored on a 9-yard run in the third quarter, Green on a 1-yarder. Grant added a 2-yard TD run to start the fourth and went 63 yards for a score to cap the runaway.We just absolutely didn't show up defensively and gave up one big play after another, Graham said.THE TAKEAWAYArizona State battled injuries all season, but so did Arizona. Ending the season with a loss like this to their biggest rival will not go over well with Sun Devils fans.Arizona had a disappointing season, but putting up a performance like this against its rival will go a long way to washing away some of the bad taste.DAWKINS AND MISS ARIZONADawkins immediately apologized after running over Miss Arizona , did it again during an in-game interview with her on ESPN and was still apologetic after the game.I owe her one, he said. She wants to go to dinner, Ill take her any time.UP NEXTArizona States season will likely end without a bowl game for the first time since 2010. The Sun Devils can still technically get a bid if not enough six-win teams qualify, but it appears to be a longshot.Arizonas season since 2004 is over. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '