Dawn of Warhammer 40,000: Firestorm Over Kaurava

The definitive Table Top conversion mod for Dawn of War.
It is currently Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:44 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: sorry guys =[
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:01 pm 
Infernal Tester

Due to a serious situation that has reared its ugly head i will be unable to take part in any of the forums activities for about a month :( (if im lucky!)

I know i didn't contribute much anyway apart from the odd bit of bug finding and information here and there but it upsets me too think i can't be apart of this mod for a while ='[

Anyway i wish you all the best in your future endevours and i hope that you guys strive to continue perfecting this mod now just like you did when first begining this awsome project, i will keep a few of my friends on this froum updated and i hope too be back soon!

Good luck everyone! i wish you all the best!

now and always (Bloodtitan)

Post subject: Re: sorry guys =[
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:48 pm 
Infernal Tester

sucks to hear that.. hope things go smoothly

we'll be waiting when you return :)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:28 am 
Infernal Tester

Yeah, I got final school exams in two weeks :? I'll be away until after they are finished.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:42 am 
Old One

No worries - best of luck guys :)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:38 pm 
Infernal Tester

All the best, BT!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:31 pm 
Infernal Tester

heyyy! :D

hey guys sorry for being all melodramatic with the first post but im back (much sooner that i thought)

to save a LONG story my life went to hell and back in the space of two days, but much have been reconciled :) so i have free time again now and its great t be back :D (after an ......"accident" that caused my pc to fail i've now resintalled Soulstorm and will install dk and the previous games very soon and get back with set peice battles :D)

Let the testing ressume :)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:31 pm 
Infernal Tester

bloodtitan reloaded! :D

Quote:
Let the testing resume

Go and get them pal! =)

I'm currently investigating - in the name of the Inquisition - the "great generator anomaly".
But time is short, I need to find more evidence, and conclusion. Then proclaim the facts for the responsible authorities...
If another Inquisitor didn't founded already the source(s) of the mysteries...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:44 pm 
Infernal Tester

Thank you Juron my old friend and im feeling a very special RP reunion

Dubbed, The sons of the emperor, the unaintable bloodline

I would like to make my own version of the 42nd millennium in which mighty hero’s of the imperium are bought to light. the only way i could think of doing this by sticking to the fluff factors (as close as possible before all the fluff critics out there flay me alive) was to ask a few guidelines first before i just charge right in.

Now i am fully aware of the theme of cypher and the broken lion sword and how he is either the greatest threat or hope the imperium is currently aware of. I am also aware of the cabal plot in which alpharius tried to help destory the emperor in order for humanity to destroy itself thus cutting of the flow of power to the chaos gods, and lastly i am also aware of the iluminati possessed by the greater daemons of the warp to gain a valuable insight into the minds of how the greater threats of the warp work and how the ilumiati are gathering the biological decendants of the emperor in order to slay them and allow their life essence to return to his own.

Now i was thinking of a slight assassins creed/halo super warrior rip of style (in some ways, just in ideas not actual characters and plot- well maybe a few inklings from assassins creed but not crazy hard to believe elements)

Now i understand that there are 18 primarchs and that humans are turned into primarchs using 18 pieces of geneseed ( I know a few are redundant aka imperial fists 2 of the 18 are nakerd) But my idea for a genetic new breed of super warriors bent of completing the iluminati's work on gathering any other possible descendants over a series of adventures (as you would expect) which have them face many perils.

Now I know this must be breaking allot of fluff rules but (here it goes anyway) I was thinking about having a select group of warriors (the genetic descendants of the emperors genetic descendants) aka great great great grandchildren being enpowerd with the gift of all 18 (un tainited pieces of geneseed) thus giving their unquestionable purity as they adhere from the emperors own blood line all the pros and cons of every primarchs geneseed, then the most gifted psykers would be soul bound to the emperor (they themselves not knowing of the iluminatis plot thus meaning the emperor could never learn of their plans that way) now as even the primarchs were courrupted so too could these be, leading to a more juicy story of disloyalty, heroism , heartache and etc etc.

would anyone care to join me, my loyal, corrupt brethren ;)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]