Dawn of Warhammer 40,000: Firestorm Over Kaurava

The definitive Table Top conversion mod for Dawn of War.
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:24 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Imperial Guard oddity
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:41 am 
Civilian

Hi, haven't posted before but a big fan of FoK mod and decided to give WoA a try. My favorite group is Imperial Guard so I noticed this fairly quick and I'm not sure if Horus has noticed but I may as well mention it incase he hasn't. Imperial Guard weapon upgrades, new abilities and troops(except the banehound troop choice, just the name of the vehicle) aren't there, it gives no range and some numbers in the 500000's. but will still let you use them, but since there are four icons for the same looking weapon, it's hard to know if you're really picking the auto cannon. Also, it seems there are three basic troop choices, and one is broken. It's the most expensive, takes the most pop cap and gives weaker and less troops without the ability to give them any kind of weapon or commander upgrades. The other seems like it's par the course since it's cheap, gives good troops and uses the ability slots for weapon upgrades and the other is the same as the second but you can give them a Commissar, Sergent and weapons exactly like the original game. These are probably parts you just haven't gotten around to coding or something, but I thought I should point out in the event that this is actually some kind of bug. Oh, yes. When I played Orks, I got TONS or Resources without capturing a lot of points. I'm not sure if that was from catching the points or they just start with a lot since I'd already ran off and gotten three points without paying attention to how much I had

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]