Dawn of Warhammer 40,000: Firestorm Over Kaurava

The definitive Table Top conversion mod for Dawn of War.
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:47 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Legal stuff, Content Sharing and Credits List.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:38 pm 
Fallen from grace

Dawn Of Warhammer 40k 2: Warpstorm Over Aurelia 1.1.3

Mod Leads:
Horus (Heretic) and Mirage Knight

Coders:
Mirage Knight
DeusImperator

Modellers:
Horus

Texturers:

Fleshp0int

Infernal Testers:

AI:

Scar Coding:
Horus

Mod Contributors:

Fuggles for his win conditions mod. - http://forums.relicnews.com/showthread.php?t=236550

Mod Content:

Modders: Content submittal.

If you mod the game in anyway, and you would like your content to be included in our mod, then you must agree that the content is also to be bound Dow40k's asset usage agreement. by submitting content, you hereby agree that your assets are allowed to be modified and released by the dow40k team whether you approve or not.
If you don't like this then don't submit your contribution. its in the spirit of this mod to allow content sharing where other mods don't. you will be given the usual credit and recognition where due.

Modders: Content Usage:

In order to use content from this mod, you must Stick the Dow40k2 Readme file within your mod and have the permission from either of the current team leaders.
you must also clearly state on your forum page that you use the content from this mod and provide this link to it.

http://fok.dow-mods.com/

anything modified or changed under the asset usage agreement must be stated also.

Asset Usage agreement:

Models, textures, code, animations and other assets from this mod are available to edit and modify provided you have the permission from the mod leaders. you may not claim the work as your own, and if we request the content to be removed or to be available to us or others, it must be.

we will not accept your contribution if you require others to ask you for permission as well as this does not allow a smooth flowing process.

Any and all content taken from this mod may only be used in the Game Dawn Of War 2. Failure to do so can involve copy right infringement.

Dawn of Warhammer 40K is a modification of the game Dawn of War 2.
Dawn of War, the Dawn of War logo, GWI, the GWI logo, Games Workshop, GW, 40k, Chaos, Eldar, Ork, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000 Device, Space Marine, Space Marine chapter logos, and all associated races, race insignia, marks, places, characters, illustrations and images from the Dawn of War game and the Warhammer 40,000 universe are either ®, ™ and/or © Games Workshop Ltd 2000-2004, variably registered in the UK and other countries around the world, and used under license. All materials © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2004 except the Source Code for the Dawn of War game © 2004 THQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Ask about the mod.

Post subject: Re: Legal stuff, Content Sharing and Credits List.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:23 am 
Fallen from grace

Reserved

Ask about the mod.

Post subject: Re: Legal stuff, Content Sharing and Credits List.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:11 pm 
Civilian

I hereby decree that all my Warpstorm over Aurelia work (coding or otherwise) can be used with the same permission type as the other WoA files (Free to use, but credits must be given I think).

I agree that my assets are allowed to be modified and released by the dow40k team whether I approve or not.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]