Dawn of Warhammer 40,000: Firestorm Over Kaurava

The definitive Table Top conversion mod for Dawn of War.
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:11 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Sister Rachel
Sister of Battle Codex 79%  79%  [ 23 ]
Additional equipment. 21%  21%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 29
 Post subject: Re: Sisters of Battle Latest Codex
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:51 pm 
Civilian

:D Hi Guys i am back just when you thought you had got ris of me, here is a new thred.

I have just been reading Sisters of Battle tacticia for beginners. see address below,

http://www.librarium-online.com/tactics ... s-229.html

even for thoes of us who are old hands at the game. a worthwhile read it just looks at the basics but puts the facts in perspective.

And i see that a whole lot of the gw items have been discontinued, are the sisters on the way out.

thought for the day.

If something with six arms four legs and a bloody awful mouth full of teeth comes towards you. it is time to embrace that oldest and most nobel of traditions, run the other bL***y way, wait till it trips up over some poor unsuspecting fool. then whilst it is devouring him or her . pounce on it gouge out its eyes and cut it into little pices. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:08 pm 
Civilian

Sister Rachel wrote:
And i see that a whole lot of the gw items have been discontinued, are the sisters on the way out.

GW doesn't seem to end the Inquisitorial line. Forge World would be angry, just like many gamers. There were gossips about InquisitorialCodex(es), but nothing actual. It may exist somewhere inside GW buildings (alongside with BT and DE) but truth is unknown. (Few pictures of 'Grey Knight squad entry from army list' do not seem reliavle)
Also a Dark Heresy line isn't going to broke, supporting Inquisitorial line. Btw, they're going to release an Adepta Sororitas themed supplement.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:50 pm 
Sacrifice

Zandmar wrote:
Also a Dark Heresy line isn't going to broke, supporting Inquisitorial line. Btw, they're going to release an Adepta Sororitas themed supplement.

If you're discussing the supplement to Dark Heresy that adds the Adepta Sororita class, that's been around for quite some time now. If you're talking about another supplement entirely.... then that's news to me.

(Sorry, I know it's off topic. :mrgreen: )

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:16 pm 
Civilian

Hi all, I don't know if my file is important for you but you can download my official codex V5 Witch Hunter :

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9E94SB61

Have Fun ! :)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:31 pm 
Civilian

Hi all,

I don't know if my file help you but you can download my official and latest V5 Codex Witch Hunters :

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9E94SB61

Have Fun !

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:58 pm 
Civilian

:D Hi! I am back after a little away time. like the last thoughts. how is it that i still do not see any help out their.
Some one mentioned a fire blade for the sisters in the future, how far away are we talking.

thought for the day.
When its raining, keep your armour as dry a possiable. then it won't need polishing.
Sister Rachel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:42 pm 
Chosen

Can you stop bumping this topic with no information other than HAI GUYS HOW ABOUT REVIVING A DEAD THREAD?

In fact, locking to prevent further necroposting.

My blog | Twitter | Steam

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3