Dawn of Warhammer 40,000: Firestorm Over Kaurava

The definitive Table Top conversion mod for Dawn of War.
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:03 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: RC 4530 Imperial Guard Master Bug List
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:42 am 
Infernal Tester

The chainblades use an animated texture, just like tank treads.

--Ciaphas Cain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:30 pm 
Civilian

Two things

1. Couldn't use the Bring it Down order on a Daemon Prince. It's definitely a monstrous creature, though.

2. Most squads spawn with a sergeant. However, to replace a sergeant if he's killed requires the tactica... building... thing. Doesn't make much sense when you think about it, so removing that particular limitation might be a good idea.

Control! Tactica Control!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:19 am 
Civilian

Ulfgard the Unmaker wrote:
Maxajax-- What version are you playing? it sounds like your Guard bugs are from 3.5, because unless I've missed them, they've been cleared up in 3.6

Also, there are many various chain-bladed weapons that don't move and can't be made to do so. There's a techincal reason behind it, but I'm not sure whether it's animation (I don't quite think so) or an engine thing or something else. All I know is that I read that those which don't rotate, can't be made to rotate.

Good news, im happy to hear that, but i saw that 3.6 is still in its beta version and you don't want to know how many mods i am involved with mp testing already on different games. seeing as i got dow for relaxing from playing Rome Total War it is too many atm... Well i wish y'all good luck with the testing then :)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:40 pm 
High Marshall

Nonalyth wrote:
Two things

1. Couldn't use the Bring it Down order on a Daemon Prince. It's definitely a monstrous creature, though.

2. Most squads spawn with a sergeant. However, to replace a sergeant if he's killed requires the tactica... building... thing. Doesn't make much sense when you think about it, so removing that particular limitation might be a good idea.

Control! Tactica Control!

Fixed

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:21 am 
Infernal Tester

The regular guardsmen Infantry squads sergeant has a upgrade which gives him a power sword instead of a chainsword i clicked it and he still had a chainsword. I spent resources and the button was greyed out but he still had chainsword. Does it matter if i post really small problems like this one or no cause i don't wana post a 100 small things i might find. P.S. MY FRIEND GOT MY GAME TO WORK I CAN PLAY FOK YEA!!!

Derp Banshees are supposed to beat stuff like Terminators in CC. Herp a derp. - Gorb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:17 pm 
Civilian

not sure if its a bug tbh, so if its not sorry, randomy lose the speach of gaurd troops, is weird is fine in the game at first then it just went off, was on everything. i though fair enough its probly just a thing that happens every now n then but now none of the gaurd have voices and i get a beeping from the game when ever i select anythin. any one any ideas what it is cuz its pretty annoyin.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:37 am 
Civilian

I don't have a screen atm but sponsoon mounted heavy bolters have a #code instead of Sponsoon: Heavy Bolter on the Leman Russ Tanks.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:46 pm 
Civilian

I do not know if this can be labeld as a glitch but for the combined infantry squads when upgrading a sgt with any of the weapon upgrades only one sgt in the whole unit will get said upgrade. however if one of the sgt's is killed and you replace him he has the upgrades that you previosuly purchased.

also gaurdsmen with gas mask hardly ever appear in matches.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:05 pm 
Sacrifice

Jadow wrote:
combined infantry squads when upgrading a sgt with any of the weapon upgrades only one sgt in the whole unit will get said upgrade. however if one of the sgt's is killed and you replace him he has the upgrades that you previosuly purchased.

That particular problem is caused by engine limitations.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:58 am 
Civilian

[3.5 issue] Vanquiser Command Tank can't fire the H-K Missile when upgraded.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:48 am 
Civilian

[3.5 issue] Would be great that the Valkirye "Deep Strike" ability shows it's range with the typical green circle.