Dawn of Warhammer 40,000: Firestorm Over Kaurava

The definitive Table Top conversion mod for Dawn of War.
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:22 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: ad 320 yards to the hole.Then again, hi
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:58 am 
Cultist

Former Texas coach Charlie Strong has agreed to become South Floridas next football coach, the school announced Sunday.Sources told ESPN that Strong has agreed to a five-year deal with the Bulls.Charlie is a tremendous leader and mentor for our student-athletes and a widely-respected coach with a résumé full of achievements at the highest levels of college football, USF athletic director Mark Harlan said in a statement. He combines a drive to win with great integrity and deep, long-standing connections in the state of Florida. The future of USF football is very bright under his direction.Strong met with South Florida officials Friday and Saturday after having preliminary conversations by phone with school officials earlier in the week. He will replace Willie Taggart, who left to take the head-coaching job at Oregon. Strong was also being pursued as a defensive coordinator by several Power 5 schools around the country.I am humbled that we have a shared commitment to take this university and this football program to even greater heights, Strong said in a statement. Some of the best football talent in the country is right here in the Bay Area and throughout the state of Florida, and I feel blessed to have the opportunity to work with the young men in the USF football program and build on the strong foundation already in place.Strong will become only the fourth head coach in USFs 20-year football history. He has strong ties in Florida and has recruited the state extensively. He was the defensive coordinator at Florida under Urban Meyer when the Gators won national championships in 2006 and 2008 and had three previous stints on the Gators staff, including working under Steve Spurrier in the early 1990s.Strong, 56, was fired by the Longhorns last month after going 5-7 this season. He was 16-21 in three seasons at Texas, after going 37-15 in four seasons as Louisvilles head coach from 2010 to 2013. He won 11 games in 2012 at Louisville and 12 games in 2013, winning bowl games over Florida and Miami in those seasons, respectively.In the two NFL drafts after Strong left Louisville for Texas, the Cardinals had eight players selected in the 2014 draft and 10 players taken in the 2015 draft, including four first-rounders. One of Strongs top players at Louisville was current Vikings quarterback Teddy Bridgewater, whom Strong recruited out of Miami.Strong was offered the USF job during his meeting with school officials in Tampa, but he returned home to Austin, Texas, to discuss it with his family before making his decision Sunday, a source said.Strong and Taggart had discussions about the USF job over the weekend, a source said. Taggart had interest in hiring Strong as a defensive coordinator, sources said.This will be Strongs fifth stint coaching in the Sunshine State. At Florida, Strong was a graduate assistant (1983-84), linebackers coach (1988-89), defensive line coach/assistant head coach (1991-94) and defensive coordinator/linebackers coach (2003-09). He also has been an assistant at Texas A&M, Southern Illinois, Ole Miss, Notre Dame and South Carolina.Strong is the first head coach in USFs history with previous head-coaching experience at a Power 5 school.If Strong remains at USF four years, it will make for an intriguing season opener in 2020, when the Bulls visit Texas on Sept. 5.Information from ESPNs Brett McMurphy was used in this report. New Balance 574 Sport Womens .ca NBA Power Rankings, ahead of the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs. New Balance 574 Sport Mens . -- Matt Kuchar and Harris English ran away with the Franklin Templeton Shootout, shooting a 14-under 58 on Sunday in the final-round scramble to break the tournament course record. http://www.newbalancesales2018.com/ . The 29-year-old from Port Colborne, Ont., has nothing but good things to say about former U.S. marine Liz (Girlrilla) Carmouche ahead of their co-main event Wednesday on the UFCs "Fight for the Troops" televised card in Fort Campbell, Ky. New Balance 574 Mens Sale . -- The Missouri Tigers might not have a roster full of superstars. New Balance Clearance Store . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. From Pierre LeBrun While Anaheim GM Bob Murray said earlier this season he was not going to trade Jonas Hiller despite the fact hes an unrestricted free agent on July 1, some sources have told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun that Murray might be willing to move another goalie. SPRINGFIELD, N.J. -- Dustin Johnson apparently had high expectations after winning his first major at the U.S. Open.He didn't win the next major at Royal Troon and got rid of his beard.I finished ninth at the British, so I shaved it, Johnson said Wednesday, the big smile indicating he went with a clean look for no specific reason.Hed like to leave the PGA Championship with a new ranking -- No. 1.While his back-to-back victories at the U.S. Open and the World Golf Championship at Firestone rightly get most of the attention, its easy to overlook that he has been playing better than anyone all year.He has finished out of the top 10 only five times in his 16 starts this year, including his last six tournaments. With a tie for second last week at the Canadian Open, the 32-year-old Johnson arrived at Baltusrol with a mathematical chance to replace Jason Day at No. 1 in the world.Johnson would have to win the PGA Championship and have Day finish third or worse, or he could be the sole runner-up and reach No. 1 if Day were to finish 28th. However you do the math, its a possibility.And typical of Johnson, he wont give it much of a thought.It wont be on my mind, he said. Im going to go out and try to focus on what Ive got to do. The rest of the stuff, I try not to worry about -- or actually I don't worry about. I just go out and play golf and try to shoot the best score I can. At the end of the week, if Im on top of the leaderboard and I get to No. 1, obviously that would be great and be a big accomplishment.He was the betting favorite going into the final major of the year, mainly because of his consistently great play, and because Baltusrol is a big golf course at 7,462 yards for a par 70. And that's right up his power alley.As for the majors, Johnson is starting to set himself apart.Dating to a missed cut in the 20144 Masters, he has seven top 10s in his last nine majors, including his U.ddddddddddddS. Open title at Oakmont.I feel like it keeps me mentally in it longer, Johnson said of the majors. When Im on really tough golf courses, I feel like Im more focused because Im really trying to hit the ball to a certain spot, instead of a lot of times when I struggle sometimes its just staying mentally focused on every shot.What sets the Lower Course at Baltusrol apart for the PGA Championship is that the A.W. Tillinghast design doesn't have a par 5 until the 17th hole, and then it ends with a pair of par 5s. That would seem to be disadvantage for Johnson, whose length can lead to easy birdies on par 5s.Or maybe not.This golf course, I hit a lot of drivers, he said. Its par 70, but its quite long. I feel like I wear out my 8- and 9-irons on the par 4s.Long course. And 8-irons and 9-irons into the par 4s.that's his game.One of the par 5s might not be reachable, anyway. The 649-yard 17th hole is the second-longest in PGA Championship history behind the 653-yard fifth hole at Southern Hills. John Daly was the first player to hit the green in two, using a 1-iron in the 1993 U.S. Open.But with nearly two inches of rain on Monday night, and more storms in the forecast, the course is too soft to have a reasonable chance, even for Johnson. He hammered a drive during his first practice round and still had 320 yards to the hole.Then again, his wedge play has been the reason he has risen to the elite in golf, why he is one big win away from reaching the top. And finally getting his first major did little to make him satisfied.I want to win every major, he said. Maybe even more of a desire to get a second one. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '